Our practice is dedicated to offer emergency appointments during opening hours both for existing and for new patients.
From 1st April 2017 the NHS charge for emergency dental appointments is £20.60.
The following cases can be considered emergency situations when an urgent treatment may be needed:
- toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury. Broken front tooth
- a permanent tooth being knocked out
- serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
Please note that during the emergency appointment our clinician is going to concentrate on that particular problem only. Should you wish to have a thorough assessment, you may need to come back for another appointment at an additional charge.
Please also consider that with the amount of calls and requests we receive every day our emergency slots may get booked quickly. Please call us from 08.30am.